XC3S400-4TQ144I IC FPGA 97 I/O 144TQFP

OBD, CAN, EV, RV

XC3S400-4TQ144I IC FPGA 97 I/O 144TQFP

Postby Marrs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:00 am

XC3S400-4TQ144I
As an electronic components distributor, ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED has been in line with the aim of quality first, reputation first, service first and customer first since its establishment. Now, ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED's business is all over the world. It covers various factories, including wholesalers, middlemen and manufacturers. Quality is the life of ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED. Integrity is the foundation of ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED. We aim at "mutual benefit and common development".

Main Business:
ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED mainly sells famous brandmanufacturers IC, ultramicro IC, power IC, communication IC drive IC, mobile phone IC military, IC audio IC integration IC and other components. It has been committed to the agency and distribution of world-famous electronic components. We are guided by the principle of "mutual benefit and common development". Sincerely welcome customers from home and abroad to discuss cooperation and seek common development.

Product Features:
Description: IC FPGA 97 I/O 144TQFP
Manufacturer Standard Lead Time: 10 Weeks
Datasheets: Spartan-3 FPGA
Design Resources: Development Tool Selector
Categories: Integrated Circuits (ICs) Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array)
Manufacturer: Xilinx Inc.
Series: Spartan?-3
Part Status: Active
Number of LABs/CLBs: 896
Number of Logic Elements/Cells: 8064
Total RAM Bits: 294912
Number of I/O: 97
Number of Gates: 400000
Voltage - Supply: 1.14 V ~ 1.26 V
Mounting Type: Surface Mount
Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 100°C (TJ)
Package / Case: 144-LQFP
Supplier Device Package: 144-TQFP (20x20)
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status: Contains lead / RoHS non-compliant
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL): 3 (168 Hours)

If you want to know more details, you can contact ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED.
Marrs

Return to Automotive Electronics