The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Vintage Magazines

Components, Equipment, Kit, Magazines, Books, Vintage

Vintage Magazines

Postby Logan1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 am

I have quite a few vintage magazines from the 60’s through the 90’s I just inherited if anyone’s interested. They’re most all in good to very good condition. I live in Canada.
I have Model Railroader all issues from Dec 84 through Dec 86. I have Elektor Magazine starting from issue 1 Dec 74 (North American release) right through to Dec 1980. I think there might be two or three missing.
I also have some Model car & Science from the 60’s, Popular Science from 70’ through 90’s, Mechanics Illustrated from 70’s, Popular Mechanics from the 70’s and the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Computer Manuals.
If you are interested in any of the above let me know and then we can chat about the price.
Logan1

Re: Vintage Magazines

Postby tinminer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 am

Hi,
I was checking through and saw you post .

Do you still have any of the old Elektors?

I have a collection but I am missing issues 1975 Oct (No7) and 1976 Jun(No14). If you have them and are still willing to sell , what is your asking price please.

Regards.
Ray
tinminer

Re: Vintage Magazines

Postby jeffster » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:42 am

I'm afraid I'm writing too late, but I'm also interested in Elektor magazines
jeffster

Return to For Sale | Want to Buy | Swap | GiveAway