The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

for sale Untron Tracker 2000A

Components, Equipment, Kit, Magazines, Books, Vintage

Postby sebastys » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 am

Hello there, I'm selling a Huntron Tracker 2000A with cables and working perfect.

300 euros.
Will supply more details and photos if you request.

Thank you.,.
Attachments
huntron.jpg
sebastys

Postby kavenlee » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 am

A bridge rectifier is a tool used to rework alternating present (AC) into direct current (DC). Moreover, a bridge rectifier is utilized in model railroads to supply the correct direct current to run the motors and other accessories. Placed within the decoder, the bridge rectifier has many functions. Let’s describe the features of a bridge rectifier:

* Present many N-channels which suggests that the facility inputs and the detrimental output of the rectifier are well connected.
* Present a multiplicity of P-channel which implies that there’s a connection between each energy inputs and the output of the rectifier.
* Facilitate third quadrant operation gate voltage management which implies that for mentioned multiplicity of stated N-channel MOSFET means and stated multiplicity of mentioned P-channel signifies that includes at the very least a component to assure fast MOSFET turn off.

With a purpose to operate the railroad, generate the minimal warmth required and get the highest present capacity, you want to configure the bridge rectifier. Via a diode, the mentioned part turns off the fast MOSFET.

There’s also the necessity for a certain part that can defend the gate terminals of the proposed multiplicity of the N-channel MOSFET means and said multiplicity of said P-channel MOSFET means from damaging voltages.

There’s additionally the necessity for inclusion of a voltage divide to determine optimum working voltages to the gate portals of stated multiplicity of said N-channel MOSFET means and mentioned multiplicity of mentioned P-channel means.

The method needs to also have a element to protect the gates of mentioned multiplicity of said N-channel MOSFET means and mentioned multiplicity of stated P-channel MOSFET means from false conduction due to some unauthentic noise impulse voltages channeled to mentioned fill A bridge rectifier.'
kavenlee

Postby clyde » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am

Could you tell me the manufacture date of this Huntron 2000?
Also, do you have the manual for it?

Thanks,
clyde

Postby marcodue » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

Hi,
i would like to know if the huntron tracker 2000 is still for sale.Thanks
Marco
marcodue

Postby bobgill » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

hi could you please confirm that the Huntron tracker 2000 is still avaibale.
bobgill

Postby sebastys » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 am

Item was sold.

Thank you all.
sebastys

Postby murchik » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 am

hello mr, i want to know is huntron 2000 still in sale?? if yes can send me price and photos of it , i will buy it from china , how can you help me
murchik

Postby jd 42 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 am

sebastysHello there, I'm selling a Huntron Tracker 2000A with cables and working perfect.

300 euros.
Will supply more details and photos if you request.

Thank you.,.

Lets see, 300 e is about $420 US. That seems high for the H2000. Is this in addition to shipping and do you have any more flexibility as to price? Thanks JD 42.
jd 42

Return to For Sale | Want to Buy | Swap | GiveAway