Sinewave Inverter with Power Factor Correction (October 2011

Also covers batteries and chargers

Postby michael kiwanuka » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:00 am

For all those Readers who would like to construct the recently published project,Pure sine wave Inverter with Power factor Correction, in the October issue of Elektor May I suggest a system of Pooling for obtaining components for the project. This system will also get round the problem of minimum quantity order requirements which many component distributors demand as well as reducing greatly the cost of purchasing them; eg, the Transformer, Inductor, ready machined enclosure, PCB's, populating the PCB if you wish, a thin film insulating material for the stud mounted capacitors, a choc block for the output, etc, can all be obtained at a very low price and conviniently.

Please contact me, As soon as we get the numbers we can start ordering and you can soon get started on your project

Best Regards,

Michael, the Author and designer of the project
michael kiwanuka

Postby king35star » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 am

I am interested for the pure sine wave inverter please info me for parts ,pcbs etc
king35star

Postby michael kiwanuka » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

Dear KING35STAR,

Thank you for your reply. I am hoping for a reasonable number of replys or interested readers so that our cost outlay is relatively small. However, if you are keen to get ahead without the rest, please give me your contact e-mail addreess and I will give you a bill of materials(B.O.M). This is a list of components you need for your project and where to get them from and price list. I would suggest an early order or whenever convinient for the Transformer, PCB, and enclosure as they have a lead time. The enclosure, with front and back panels machined and cut require a minmum order quantity from the supplier which is why it is cheap and convinient to order for a group(minimum order for the enclosure is 3). For the Transformer and PCB there is no minimum order qty requirement but are a lot cheaper when ordered in numbers, these items have alead time too. The semiconductors and transistors etc can be obtained for next day delivery and are relatively cheap apart from the 2 large capacitors

I look forward to hearing from you soon. my e-mail address is
michael883575@hotmail.com

Best regards
Michael Kiwanuka
michael kiwanuka

Postby king35star » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

My email is king35star@gmail.com please send me the bill of materials.Thanks.
king35star

Postby bhayo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

Dear,

I am also interested in building such inverter.
bhayo

Re: Sinewave Inverter with Power Factor Correction (October

Postby nathes2016 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:18 am

I am also interested in building such inverter too
The 16th China International Lighting Fair (Autumn Fair) will be held from 22-26 October, 2015 at the Guzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.
http://gzlighting.yunguits.com/2015Autumn_en/?sid=BBS
nathes2016

Re:

Postby Tristan85 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 am

michael kiwanuka wrote:For all those Readers who would like to construct the recently published project,Pure sine wave Inverter with Power factor Correction, in the October issue of Elektor May I suggest a system of Pooling for obtaining components for the project. This system will also get round the problem of minimum quantity order requirements which many component distributors demand as well as reducing shuttle Paris greatly the cost of purchasing them; eg, the Transformer, Inductor, ready machined enclosure, PCB's, populating the PCB if you wish, a thin film insulating material for the stud mounted capacitors, a choc block for the output, etc, can all be obtained at a very low price and conviniently.Please contact me, As soon as we get the numbers we can start ordering and you can soon get started on your project Best Regards,Michael, the Author and designer of the project

I'm intersted in this project ;)
Tristan85

Re:

Postby leonaE103 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 am

michael kiwanuka wrote:For all those Readers who would like to construct the recently published project,Pure sine wave Inverter with Power factor Correction, in the October issue of Elektor May I suggest a system of Pooling for obtaining components for the project. This system will also get round the problem of minimum quantity order requirements which many component distributors demand as transformateur well as reducing greatly the cost of purchasing them; eg, the Transformer, Inductor, ready machined enclosure, PCB's, populating the PCB if you wish, a thin film insulating material for the stud mounted capacitors, a choc block for the output, etc, can all be obtained at a very low price and conviniently.Please contact me, As soon as we get the numbers we can start ordering and you can soon get started on your project Best Regards,Michael, the Author and designer of the project

Hello,
It's really an interesting project!
I like the idea.
leonaE103

Return to Power Supplies