The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 1st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Wanted: Popular Electronics Magazines 1974~80

Components, Equipment, Kit, Magazines, Books, Vintage

Postby tonyd » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

Hi All

I'm looking for copies of the American "Popular Electronics" Magazine from 1974 to 1980

You can leave me a message here or through my blog

http://zuzebox.wordpress.com/

thanks
tonyd

Postby fingers » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:00 am

Hi,
I have a collection of Popular Electronics, Radio Electronics(Magazine) and their spawns from the late 60s to the days the stopped printing them. In general I don't have every copy of every year but I probably have >60% of them. Some years I have every one of them.
I am located in Canada. No reasonable offer will be refused.
If it's a certain project you're after, tell me which one and I'll try and find it for you. Dates would be handy.

I used to enjoy these very much, in fact this was my preferred reading. I learned a lot and built a lot and made a career for myself largely from these mags.

Let me know.
Fingers.
fingers

Postby drwass2 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am

I have some mags. A lot got distroyed in basement flood.
Which do you want? I live in US but have kids in UK. London.
I can bring them over then post to you.
Respond to drwass3@gmail.com becaus I don't read this web often.
drwass2

Re: Wanted: Popular Electronics Magazines 1974~80

Postby Logan1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:35 am

I just noticed the quotes around "Popular Electronics". Thought you were just looking for popular electronics magazines. Duh.
Maybe someone else has interest in these Mags.
Logan1

Re: Wanted: Popular Electronics Magazines 1974~80

Postby Logan1 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 am

I have quite a few vintage magazines from the 60’s through the 90’s I just inherited if anyone’s interested. They’re most all in good to very good condition. I live in Canada.
I have Model Railroader all issues from Dec 84 through Dec 86. I have Elektor Magazine starting from issue 1 Dec 74 (North American release) right through to Dec 1980. I think there might be two or three missing.
I also have some Model car & Science from the 60’s, Popular Science from 70’ through 90’s, Mechanics Illustrated from 70’s, Popular Mechanics from the 70’s + odds and ends.
Logan1

Return to For Sale | Want to Buy | Swap | GiveAway