The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 1st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

13 Reasons Why

Components, Equipment, Kit, Magazines, Books, Vintage

13 Reasons Why

Postby ReinoutVerhau » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm

I want to buy a 13 reasons why season 1 dvd box. I need to bingewatch it for a school assignment about bullying and suicide and I don't want to get on netflix. Thx in advance
ReinoutVerhau

Re: 13 Reasons Why

Postby 1est » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 am

Strange you ask for "13 Reasons Why" when it is available at on-line DVD shops.

What is so good about "13 Reasons Why" ?

The Same place has "Fluoride -- Poison on tap on" DVD

A book at our library is Death By Calcium by Dr. Thomas E. Levy MD. JD. ( a cardiologist)

A very good crime fighting series is "The FBI" make sure it is the one staring Efrem Zimbalist Jnr. a quality shows worth watching, it was made in the good old day before they used that magical universal four letter word, as soon as I hear it on TV now I switch the TV off, now it getting to the point, I dont turn the TV on. because they all use it , it could that you one 13 Reasons Why has the program riddled with that word, that is why I suggest the books might be a better option, you might be safe with "Fluoride -- Poison on tap on" DVD

OH almost forgot the books

Dirty Electricity by Dr. Samuel Milham MD MPH. (that book will open your eyes or if you put "Dirty Electricity" & "Samuel Milham" into youtube.)

Overpowered By Dr. Martin Blank PhD
1est

Return to For Sale | Want to Buy | Swap | GiveAway