The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Is there an driver update soon?

Miscellaneous subjects not necessarily technical

Is there an driver update soon?

Postby andrey20 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello,

I upgraded from win 8.1 to Win 10 32-bit Enterprise and my CP210x adapter stopped working,gives an exclamation mark and code 31.I was working on my new Covoco website: needed to upgrade it as soon as possible. And all the doc files related to my website are stored in the drives.So I stored it on the another drive and I have uninstalled driver, downloaded the newest one from your download section but it still doesn´t work and I also lost most of my doc files. I installed it in another computer still running 8.1 without problems. Is there an driver update soon?. Please help..!!

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
andrey20

Re: Is there an driver update soon?

Postby linda00019 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:20 am

yes the new update is available you can find the update link Bitdefender Antivirus Support page properly, I also update with the help of this site, think it's also help you.
linda00019

Return to Non Technical