Raspberry Pi with rotary encoder is a #@#

Miscellaneous subjects not necessarily technical

Raspberry Pi with rotary encoder is a #@#

Postby Jony » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:39 am

Raspberry Pi with rotary encoder article is a #@#! Firstly, the spelling of ‘Steeper motor’ is wrong in the title and in the main article. It should be stepper motor.
The introduction part of the article is just full of shit. What is Saddle feeder's speed control?

Then the author says ‘alignment of telescope focus mechanism, direction of a disc antenna to readjust satellite drifting , mast of a crane for placing it on the load and many more’ What is all this about? There is no direct relation between these things and the stepper motor control project that he has presented in the article. There is no proper way of explaining about construction and testing of the project.

Is this what elektor magazine is about talking full of $#$? I am really disappointed with the contents and presentation of the article.

[admin] [edits] expletives removed from message
Jony

Re: Raspberry Pi with rotary encoder is a #@#

Postby Elektor Editor » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:42 pm

What you refer to is a project entry on the Elektor Labs website, i.e. not an Elektor magazine article.
Elektor Labs does not strive to present perfect language, and the authors are from various countries. Nonetheless we appreciate your comment and will advise the elektor-labs webmaster.

Editor
Elektor Editor

Re: Raspberry Pi with rotary encoder is a #@#

Postby Maybe » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Dear Jony.
Author of the article, as well as I do, use Google Translators, which is not the best to translate. So you have to bear with the author's use of language. But if you can not get any information from the text, I really feel sorry for you
Maybe

Return to Non Technical