Waterproof project enclosures

Miscellaneous subjects not necessarily technical

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am

I don't know where else to submit this suggestion, so...

I would like to suggest a magazine article on making waterproof enclosures for projects. IP-67, etc. enclosures are available, but finding information on just how make modifications like making an LCD window which does not reduce the integrity of the enclosure is very difficult to find. There are lots of toggle switches and other controls that are easily waterproofed, but how to install waterproof display windows, wire entry points and other such modifications are not explained.

Thanks!

Re:

Postby petitebiche » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:33 am

Guest wrote:I don't know where else to submit this suggestion, so...I would like to suggest a magazine article on making waterproof enclosures for projects. IP-67, etc Mutuelle Senior. enclosures are available, but finding information on just how make modifications like making an LCD window which does not reduce the integrity of the enclosure is very difficult to find. There are lots of toggle switches and other controls that are easily waterproofed, but how to install waterproof display windows, wire entry points and other such modifications are not explained.Thanks!

Hi, you need to take a renseignement in web if you search this magazine.
petitebiche

Return to Non Technical