The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Morse code bed time clock for those who know Morse code

Equipment, circuits, projects, procedures

Morse code bed time clock for those who know Morse code

Postby e somebody » Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Recently I got hit with with this in a reply to my writing from the editor of Elektor Electronics magazine.

“I will ignore your abusive language.”

I reply

What abusive language?

I think the worst I said to your mate is I am getting sick of this game after I sent a email to him and he was not any help

You have really upset me now, I do not want to give you any abusive language, what is going on?

He replied
to be explicit I really resent your use of "mate" and "joker" to refer to my colleague who is doing his best to help you at my specific request.

By the way if the “colleague” had of help me I would not of used either of these two words or the rest of the text that went with it.

Because of this I no longer wish to have anything more to do with Elektor electronics magazine
Last edited by e somebody on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e somebody

Re: Morse code bed time clock for those who know Morse code

Postby Elektor Editor » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:53 am

The appointed way to propose projects for publication in Elektor magazine is through www.elektor-labs.com. There you will be able to interact with users on the design and specifications. Proposals reaching the In Progress phase qualify for publishing in Elektor magazine.
We look forward to seeing your project presented in outline at www.elektor-labs.com

Jan
Elektor Editor

Return to Test & Measurement