The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

ULTRASONIC METER

Equipment, circuits, projects, procedures

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:00 am

Good morning again everyone:

I created this new theme for the design and installation of a device capable of detecting and measuring the ultrasonic signals present at the place where we are, useful for the development of our projects where we use this type of signals, very useful in many applications and digital meters away, the ultrasonic eradicators insects or rodents, ultrasonic cleaners, among others.

For this a special ultrasonic sensor can be used to detect such signals, very soon I'll be sharing with you the characteristics of this device. For now, on my facebook page (in Spanish) will be able to see the block diagram in which I present two proposals for development.

As always, any input is very valuable for the development of this project.

Thank you very much.

HUGO Tecnologia
Victor Hugo Pachon
Bogota - Colombia
www.facebook.com/hugotecnologia

Postby Elektor Editor » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am

The appointed way to propose projects for publication in Elektor magazine is through www.elektor-labs.com. There you will be able to interact with users on the design and specifications. Proposals reaching the In Progress phase qualify for publishing in Elektor.
We look forward to seeing your project published at www.elektor-labs.com

Jan
Elektor Editor

Return to Test & Measurement