The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Metal Detector

Equipment, circuits, projects, procedures

Postby mitsos » Wed May 30, 2007 12:00 am

Hi to all
At first HAPPY THE NEW YEAR!

I'm wondering if someone try this very old design
November 1981! (82021) and what results has for.
My friend ask me to build a metal detector and this is possibly the best project that I have.
Plz post your comments

Regards (from hot Greece)
mitsos
mitsos

Postby wide boy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 am

I have looked at this project myself as I have the pcb and the artical,but cant get a pre-assembled search head. The desciption gives a basic construction information but no alighnment.
The search head would be the biggest problem,as far as I can see.
regards Mark
wide boy

Re: Metal Detector

Postby PattiHych23 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:38 am

How about trying the detector for sale? The gold detectors for sale here are really manufactured with high quality and if you are looking for one type especially for gold derectoring, which is known as the precious metal in nature, hope this will help!
PattiHych23

Re: Metal Detector

Postby PattiHych23 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 am

How about trying the detector for sale? The gold detectors for sale here are really manufactured with high quality and if you are looking for one type especially for gold derectoring, which is known as the precious metal in nature, hope this will help!wwwdetectorallcom
PattiHych23

Return to Test & Measurement