The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 1st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Elex artikel Aktieve mini subwoofer

HiFi, LoFi, Tubes, Transistors, ICs, Commercial, DIY

Elex artikel Aktieve mini subwoofer

Postby pacerider » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:49 pm

Ik ben op zoek naar de schema's van een actieve mini subwoofer uit een Elex artikel, heeft iemand misschien deze nog liggen? Het gaat om een actieve mini subwoofer waarbij er gebruik gemaakt wordt van een Focal subwoofer.

In de jaren '90 heb ik deze subwoofer gebouwd, maar deze is helaas defect geraakt. Zou hem graag willen repareren, maar ben de schema's kwijt.

Ik hoop dat iemand mij kan helpen aan de schema's.
pacerider

Re: Elex artikel Aktieve mini subwoofer

Postby shadders » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi,
And for those who cannot speak Dutch :

I am looking for the diagrams of an active mini subwoofer from an Elex article, maybe someone is still lying down? It is an active mini subwoofer that uses a Focal subwoofer.

In the 90s I built this subwoofer, but unfortunately it has failed. Would like to repair him, but I lost the diagrams.

I hope someone can help me with the schedules.

From Google Translate,

Regards,
Shadders.
shadders

Postby shadders » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi,
Is is the Active Mini Sub Woofer from Elektor, as Elex may mean a different article.

The Elektor book High End Audio has this as an article, and it seems to be from the early 1990's.

If it is the same as per the Elektor book, and Elektor cannot provide the diagrams etc., then if they allow, people can scan in the relevant pages and e-mail to you.

Regards,
Shadders.
shadders

Postby pacerider » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi Guys, sorry but I did post this topic on the "English" version, while it was meant for the Dutch version. Anyway, I did get some schematic on the dutch forum!
pacerider

Return to Audio & Video