The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

BL600-eBOB, cannot get passed 1st Step, page 46, 2/2015

The radio-active topic

BL600-eBOB, cannot get passed 1st Step, page 46, 2/2015

Postby Ray Frost » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 pm

As Laird Tech seem to have changed the Laird BL600 Toolkit does this have any bearing on downloading $autorun$.upass.vsp.uwc as mentioned in the part 1 2/2015 of the BL600-eBOB series as I cannot manage to achieve this 1st step. When I 'select file' I cannot see the autorun file within my downloads as if it doesn't recognise the file type .uwc. Note - button no longer labelled "select Download File" on OTA screen.

Latest Update - I have managed to get BL600 OTA app on my phone but still struggled to get the $autorun$.upass.vsp.uwc file to be selectable from the "select download file" option. I was unable to see the file in my download folder of my HTC smartphone, so I put the file into a folder on Dropbox and was then able to see the file via the "Open from" menu. I really don't know why I have had to mess around so much to make this file accessible.

Now that I have a working BL600 e-BOB and successfully downloaded the $autorun$ file from my smart phone, so I am a happy chappy once more.
Ray Frost

Return to RF & Communications