USB Device not recognized?

The topic on number crunching

USB Device not recognized?

Postby kubipan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 am

Hello Everyone! I have gotten a small error when I pluged USB is "USB Device not recognized", and I don't know how to fix it! Someone give me a advise! thanks a lot!! :) :) :D :D
kubipan

Re: USB Device not recognized?

Postby brendan hughes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 am

What is the device? It could be due to almost anything. If it is a self programmed chip with a known working firmware, make sure that the oscillator is running at the correct frequency (i.e. make sure that the fuse bits are correct). Are the D+ and D- lines wired correctly?

Regards

Brendan
brendan hughes

Re: USB Device not recognized?

Postby teprojects1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:13 am

Hi,

You should open Device manager from your PC properties. In your Device Manager, check for this USB device.

If it says Unknown Device then it means you haven't installed its driver on your PC.
If it says Limited access then that means it has the drivers installed but they are not correctly installed so may be reinstalling / troubleshooting may solve the issue.
You should also check the response in Device Manager by pluging and unpluggin your USB cable, you must hear a system sound too, if its not changing anything then that means your hardware is faulty. :P

So what's your case? :)
You should also check The Engineering Projects because they have posted a lot of Arduino Projects.
teprojects1

Return to Microcontrollers & Embedded