ARM Microcontroller for Beginners Course

The topic on number crunching

ARM Microcontroller for Beginners Course

Postby Elektor Editor » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:19 am

A dedicated topic on the ARM Microcontroller for Beginners Course started in edition 1/ 2015 (January & February) is available on the German forum. Author Viacheslav Gromov is available there to answer questions and discuss issues. Viacheslav communicates in English.

Go to: Board index --> DEUTSCH--> Foren zu Elektor_Projekten --> ARM-COURSE
http://forum.elektor.com/viewforum.php?f=2698581

happy programming!
Editor
Elektor Editor

Re: ARM Microcontroller for Beginners Course

Postby bilalmalikuet » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:50 am

Do you have any link for stm32 microcontroller tutorials?
I love to read microcontroller project and electrical projects ideas from Microcontrollers lab. I love to develop useful products using microcontroller for my lab.
bilalmalikuet

Postby Corporatefilms123 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi all,

Recently,I would like to buy a TRIAC with four pins to instead of my old one which has six pins.My specific situation is:
1). Controlling the on-off of thyristor converter whitle it doesn’t need to review the zero detection.
2).Now the bidrectional controlled silicon I used is MOC3021, straight pin, six pins
3).Because the the controlling circuit is so more and the six pins take up a lot of room.I would like to change it.

Could you recommend me one with four pins in a bottom price? The new TRAIC need to be similar to my old one. This is my MOC3021’s datasheet.

Thanks a million.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Corporatefilms123

Postby Lester123 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Yes I have searched about this course which is really beneficial for the beginners who want to join this course to make a carrier in this field.ARM Micro controller having good scope as day by day.I have also seen the reviews about it on instantassignmenthelp.com review site where The scope of this course is better than any other course.
Lester123

Return to Microcontrollers & Embedded