Small Gardening Ideas

Title basically says it all

Small Gardening Ideas

Postby OscarKane » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:16 am

Anything related to Small Gardening, plants, ideas, suggestions, tips & tricks, DIY ideas and more.

Ask always whatever you want, we all help each other here.
OscarKane

Re: Small Gardening Ideas

Postby sonsjohn11 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:41 am

thanks for sharing ideas.
sonsjohn11

Postby picor » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 am

Ask always whatever you want, we all help each other here.[/quote] small gardening subjects,

Hey all members on Elektor/small gardening, I just registered and logged in, wonder if there are any discussions/notes concerning electro culture![quote][/quote]
picor

Postby MichaelKramer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:51 am

Thank you for sharing. Well, starting a small garden in your home comes with many benefits and there are many creative ideas to do so. We recently moved to a new house with not so big space for garden so on asking professionals landscaping gardeners for ideas we planted those hardy succulents in a shallow birdbath perch with pebbles to add a desert-landscape look. They even gave us more ideas like hanging some beautiful spring flowers in brightly colored colanders, vertical garden, etc.
MichaelKramer

Postby Liam Kitching » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 pm

It's a good and healthy hobby. My small garden gives me piece of mind. As an avid gardner I recommend to grow some popular herbs like basil.
I haven't been playing those games because of my wife. There's no doubt golf is the love of her life. Btw, you can visit our website. It's pretty neat.
Liam Kitching

Return to Home, Garden, Games, Hobby