The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

Colinbus laboflex / Milling Bits

The electronics enthusiast's product design cycle

Colinbus laboflex / Milling Bits

Postby Bullbasar » Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 am

Hi to everyone,

First of all thank you for your time reading it.
I have a project based on microfluidics.I want to make a micro channel up to 0.1mm with the Colinbus laboflex-30/PRO. I have two questions if anyone could help:

1) I have found o site in England that sells micro milling bits with the width that i desire( I ordered a couple of them). Does anyone know another site (in europe preferably) that sells that kind of milling bits (0.1 and under). So i could have α variety to look from.

2) As i mentioned before i work with the laboflex-30/PRO.As you know the company has gone into bankruptcy. Working with it i found that coliCAM is missing from the computer. I asked my supervisor if he had the program that was given to him from the company and he told me that only Coliner and ColiDRIVE was provided to him. So i am asking if anyone could give me the setup to install the colinCAM. I would own to him a great amount of debt.

Thank you all for the time reading the question.
Bullbasar

Return to CAD, Simulation, PCBs, Making, 3D Printing