colinbus contact

The electronics enthusiast's product design cycle

Re: colinbus contact

Postby acleavee » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 am

Hi Good People! I'm reaching out to you as i'm desperate!

I don't suppose there is a solution for ColiLiner Professional?? As the solution above only seems to be the basic version (which doesn't do double sided PCBs).

I am a Colinbus Laboflex owner and I have replaced my computer, I have come to reinstall my software & I am unable to activate it.

I purchased my machine nearly 2 years ago & I have to say it is pretty awesome (although it did cost me nearly £12000 so it bloomin should be!!!) but now I am stuck & in a dilemma!
I have project commitments I need to deliver on and i'm not sure what to do!

I did have a look at the link in previous post about the TrackMaker software, I installed the trial version & as far as I can tell its just a re-skinned & prettied up version of ColiLiner which they want over £1000 for!

I'm not happy as you can tell, I have a piece of VERY expensive hardware, which I poured my whole savings into & I cannot use without being MADE to buy new software. This is not really an option for me as I can not afford it, this could ruin me!!

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN
acleavee

Postby RFalco » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello to everybody,

I bought a Colinbus PCBBOX on 2013, but I didn't try to use it until now and I've been surprised to see that there's no CD or pendrive with the software... I tried to download from the webside but no way.

To be honest, I don't really know which software I need because I saw ColiLine, ColiDrive, ProtoLiner, ColiCam... but unfortunately I can't found it anywhere.

Does anyone know how to download it or could someone send it to me?

Thank you very much
RFalco

Postby lesuperfabrice » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:34 am

acleavee wrote:Hi Good People! I'm reaching out to you as i'm desperate!

I don't suppose there is a solution for ColiLiner Professional?? As the solution above only seems to be the basic version (which doesn't do double sided PCBs).

I am a Colinbus Laboflex owner and I have replaced my computer, I have come to reinstall my software & I am unable to activate it.

I purchased my machine nearly 2 years ago & I have to say it is pretty awesome (although it did cost me nearly £12000 so it bloomin should be!!!) but now I am stuck & in a dilemma!
I have project commitments I need to deliver on and i'm not sure what to do!

I did have a look at the link in previous post about the TrackMaker software, I installed the trial version & as far as I can tell its just a re-skinned & prettied up version of ColiLiner which they want over £1000 for!

I'm not happy as you can tell, I have a piece of VERY expensive hardware, which I poured my whole savings into & I cannot use without being MADE to buy new software. This is not really an option for me as I can not afford it, this could ruin me!!

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

WE FACE OF THE SAME PROBLEM AND I FIND A SOLUTION FOR YOU LABOFLEX COLILINER'S, I CAN help you
Regards
MP to : lesuperfabrice5@gmail.com
Regards
lesuperfabrice

Postby Jaka57 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi Colinbus users :( .
One guy from France told me how to change Coliliner basic to professional.
Thank you again!

You can use the same registry keys and values but slightly changed.
Just remove underlined colon and red numbers from registry values and bum, you'll get Coliliner professional.

For 32bir Windows 7 (and Win XP too):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ARKAY]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ARKAY\DÅDRAN]
"KRÅKTJÄRN"="100928429:2019:3553:1580:2384"
"SWANTEWID"="CGA"
"GRÖTTJÄRN"="100928429:2019:3553:1580:100925439"
"PRÄSTBODATJÄRN"="Your Name"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For 64bit Windows 7

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ARKAY]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ARKAY\DÅDRAN]
"KRÅKTJÄRN"="100928429:2019:3553:1580:2384"
"SWANTEWID"="CGA"
"GRÖTTJÄRN"="100928429:2019:3553:1580:100925439"
"PRÄSTBODATJÄRN"="Your Name"

All the best in comming year!
Regards,
Jaka
Jaka57

Postby lesuperfabrice » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:58 am

Hi Janez,
Well, this is my small french contribution)..
The last digit call the version software..pro or basic..
I RENEW my call to ACLEEAVE or somebody who could provide me the last colidrive for laboflex machine(this with the need of .dat, not the colidrive for pcb profiler pro)
Many thanks!!!
lesuperfabrice

Postby lesuperfabrice » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:57 am

I up my post..
Another solution to upscale laboflex owner's:
Controller for my part( model 60/hf) is vhf brand, ref CNC 300, with possibility of 4th axe..
You have to go to colidrive(pro version) setup to configure it... :evil: :mrgreen:

My research about the controller drives me to vhf home page: it is nice controller used for"tooth maker" and compatible with cenon software for mac user... :mrgreen:
lesuperfabrice

Postby acleavee » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:05 pm

WOW! Jaka57 your a genius, I cant thank you enough for sharing this, it worked!!!
You have saved me!!! Just made my first PCB in months.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

lesuperfabrice I can help with a copy of coliliner for laboflex where do you want me to send it?

ACleavee
acleavee

Postby Jaka57 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:09 pm

acleavee wrote:WOW! Jaka57 your a genius, I cant thank you enough for sharing this, it worked!!!
You have saved me!!! Just made my first PCB in months.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

lesuperfabrice I can help with a copy of coliliner for laboflex where do you want me to send it?

ACleavee

You are welcome ;)
Just help lesuperfabrice because he is the French guy who gave me the info which I posted.
He posted his Email address here.

We have to help each other because we will not get any support or info from Colinbus.
Regards,
Jaka
Jaka57

Postby acleavee » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:59 pm

lesuperfabrice I have emailed you my copy of Colidrive that I am using with my LaboFlex 30/HF
(please note I had to change the file extension to be able to email it so you will have to change it back before you run it)

Thanks!

ACleavee
acleavee

Postby sinapse » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:55 pm

hey,

has anyone the login password for the PCB Module setup options (Setup->Machine->Additional Setups) ???

pls help
sinapse

PreviousNext

Return to CAD, Simulation, PCBs, Making, 3D Printing