About Elektor book - Eagle getting started guide

Post here on these publications

About Elektor book - Eagle getting started guide

Postby raychar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Dear everyone,

Recently, I bought the subject mentioned book. I went thru' it till to chapter 6 and still quite satisfied with it's content. However, when reaching chapter 7 which mentions the creating a PCB for Radiation Meter Counter, it needs downloading the libraries from www.elektor.com/EAGLEStarterGuide. However how hard I find this links and some components libraries in internet, I don't succeed! I don't know why the book didn't directly include/provide them in the book's CD. I can't proceed in practicing the Eagle by the rest of the book, it is quite upset because this part is the most useful..

The following can't be done in book page 180:
USE Elektor Components 'Enter'
USE con-Istb 'Enter'
USE BOB-FT232R-v1.00

Can anybody help...

Thanks,
charles
raychar

Re: About Elektor book - Eagle getting started guide

Postby Elektor Editor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:22 am

Hi Charles

thanks for reporting. Due to a bug in the product promotion module in our web store software, support items like free downloads with book publications disappear. The web team have looked into this and the downloads are in place again.

The download archive was jointly produced by the author and Elektor to complement the book content. The CD ROM with the book was produced and supplied separately by CADSoft.

hope you can proceed now.
BTW we just released THE EAGLE COMPANION from the same author.

jan
Elektor Editor

Return to Books | CDs | DVDs| Videos | Courses | Seminars | Webinars