The Elektor Forum will close. See also this link. From Friday March 15st it is no longer possible to log in to the forum. However, the content of the forum will remain visible until the end of March. As of April 1st the forum will definitely go off the air.

OBD2 Simulator MAP/MAF

OBD, CAN, EV, RV

Postby pingpongerke » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am

Hi,

I am thinking about buying an obd2 minisim from elektor.
However, for my purposes I need it to output more than just velocity and rpm. I would like it to output MAP and/or MAF values that are coherent to the values given by the velocity and rpm. Is this possible with the Elektor obd2-simulator?

Otherwise it might be useful to be able to let the minisim generate a preprogrammed variation of all the variables. Again, is this possible witht the minisim?

Thx in advance
pingpongerke

Postby mikew » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 am

Did you ever buy one of these kits? Mine doesn't work! I can get no help from the authors of the article or anywhere else. I think that is poor show for such an expensive kit - there's not that much in it either!
If you had the source code then I imagine it would be possible to add more features, depending how much memory is left in the Atmel AVR uC.

Regards,
Mike W
mikew

Postby macdragin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am

Are there any assembly instructions for this mini obd2 kit. Just got it but no assembly instructions?
macdragin

Return to Automotive Electronics