E-Wheelie: Possible to buy just the populated PCB?

OBD, CAN, EV, RV

Postby behydro » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 am

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a finished made PCB?

Want to build this fantastic device and have all the mechanical parts but don't want to make the PCB and find all the components
behydro

Postby thomas scherer » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am

As far as I know you will have two options:
a) either you make your own board on the base of the circuit and firmware) and build your Wheelie completely yourself
b) or you can buy the complete kit.

There is no way c) - at least I know none.

Thomas
thomas scherer

Postby david grainger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

After nearly giving up the search, I have found (and ordered) the Wheelie PCB's from here:

http://tiny.cc/uayadw

Lots of help from Carlos, 28 euros (plus 10 euros to post to me here in Australia). Beats trying to make the board(s) with Press n Peel.

Regards

David Grainger'
david grainger

Postby noob » Tue May 22, 2012 12:00 am

Hi David,

Could you tell me if the card you received is the good one, if it works and how long it took to you to be delivered please? I've short circuited mine while trying to measure the tension on the Atmel. I changed the components that were burned but it happened again, so i'd like to buy the whole card.

Thank you.

Denis
noob

Postby david grainger » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 am

noobHi David,

Could you tell me if the card you received is the good one, if it works and how long it took to you to be delivered please?

Hello Dennis - apologies for not replying sooner, I posted my last comment and then hadn't been back until today. The boards are beautifully made and took about 3 weeks to arrive (from Portugal to Australia). There are two - the main board and the smaller board that piggybacks on to it.

I haven't used them yet; they are Plan "B". Plan "A" is to go down this route:

http://tiny.cc/8xizfw

Ive done all the hardware, and now it's the software that's defeating me - I can't load the Plan "A" files, but I will get there ... [repeat x100]

Best wishes

David Grainger'
david grainger

Return to Automotive Electronics